Thread: Flash Player sound output not proper with 5.1 Audio system

Flash Player sound output not proper with 5.1 Audio system

The flash player not working properly with 5.1 system. If I i play music I cannot hear the proper sound. It is just extremely awful. I cannot hear bass, and the sound. The sound seems very low quality. But I can hear the same music in stereo system properly. So it definitely problem if flash. Maybe it does not support 2.1 or 5.1 sound system.

Re: Flash Player sound output not proper with 5.1 Audio system

That depends on the plug, not the browser. Although it is Flash, that uses a different IE, ActiveX-based Flash plug-in, while Firefox and other popular Windows browsers also build on the Netscape plugin system. So the problem is rather the Flash plugin. Maybe you can work around the problem. 5.1 sound card can be extrapolated to the 2.0 sound to 5.1, so that all speakers will also be addressed.

Is it just on YouTube, or even in other movies / audio clips on the internet?

You would agree to open volume control and see if there is a slide such as wave/mp3 closed.

Have you already tried YouTube volume control?

I myself found the solution. It can be solved with the k-lite codec pack. Start-> Programs-> k-lite codec pack-> configuration-> codec tweak tool. Check the box: [registry] fix non-working sound system. hit next.

So you get all your sounds back into your system and applications running in flash.

The speed of your Internet connection depends on how you connect to the Internet. If you subscribe to a cable - or DSL - provider , or through a corporate or university network, you probably have an Internet connection with high bandwidth . This is also known as broadband. With broadband (BB) can be a better quality sound and picture than playing with a narrow band (sb) connection. The speed of the Internet is measured in kbps (kilobits per second). A speed lower than 100 kbps is called narrowband.

I think that you should use the windows Media player. In Windows Media Player, you can manually extend the buffering. This is standard of Windows Media. You can do this under Tools, Options, Performance tab to increase the network buffer, for example 15 seconds.

Uninstall the Flash player by going to Start / Settings / Control Panel / Add or remove programs, select and adobe flash player 9 and click Change or Remove. Then install adobe flash player again.

I do not know if reinstalling the Flash is the solution. In the official forums of the Adobe page there are people asking about my same problem. If the new plug-in gives you problems, try using a previous one.