Thread: Youtube is not recognizing that I am having Flash player 10.3

Youtube is not recognizing that I am having Flash player 10.3

I have recently installed Flash player 10.3 on my computer and I when I am trying to play any videos from youtube then it is saying to install the latest version of the Flash player 10.3, which I think is the Flash player 10.3 and I am having it already, I am using Google chrome as my browser, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with the same??

re: Youtube is not recognizing that I am having Flash player 10.3

I have recently installed Flash player 10.3 on my computer and I when I am trying to play any videos from youtube then it is saying to install the latest version of the Flash player 10.3, which I think is the Flash player 10.3 and I am having it already, I am using Google chrome as my browser, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with the same??
    As far as I am aware the flash comes embedded with the chrome, so just wanted to know what version of the chrome you are using is it an older version?? Just go to the below side and then let me know which version is it displaying:

Even I have been facing the same problem when I am trying to watch videos on the youtube and it keeps on saying that I will have to update the flash but then when I am checking in the chrome than it is saying that it is up to date and it is showing 15.0.874.121 where as the link that you have posted above is showing 11,1,102,55. I don’t know why I am getting these varying answers, I mean that the chrome is saying something different and the link that you have posted is saying something else where as the youtube is not even recognizing the issue?? Do you have an idea about this?? What might be the possible cause of the same??

I will suggest you both to just check out in the Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash and see what file you are having there and also make sure that ActiveX Filtering is set on:
    Just Go in to internet explorer and after that go in to Tools and then in to Safety and click on the ActiveX Filtering and then turn it on
    Just try it out and then let me know if it is making any difference.

I have checked out for the same and I have found the following files to be there in the flash folder:
    • Flash11e.ocx
    • FlalshInstall.log
    • flashplayer.xpt
    • FlashUtil11e_ActiveX.dll
    • FlashUtil_ActiveX.exe
    • FlashUtil11e_Plugin.exe
    • NPSWF32.dll

I have turned the ActiveX Filtering on as well but then it is no making any difference, what should I do now?

Here is what I have found in System32/Macromedia/flash:
    • Flash11e.ocx
    • FlalshInstall.log
    • flashplayer.xpt
    • FlashUtil11e_ActiveX.dll
    • FlashUtil_ActiveX.exe
    • FlashUtil11e_Plugin.exe
    • NPSWF32.dll