Thread: Adobe Flash 10 is not working in Firefox 3.63

Adobe Flash 10 is not working in Firefox 3.63

I am having Windows 2000 and Firefox 3.63 in my system and I have recently installed Adobe Flash 10.3.183.7 as well and the problem that I am facing now is that the flash is not able to play IBD TV videos, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: Adobe Flash 10 is not working in Firefox 3.63

I am having Windows 2000 and Firefox 3.63 in my system and I have recently installed Adobe Flash 10.3.183.7 as well and the problem that I am facing now is that the flash is not able to play IBD TV videos, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??
    I will suggest you to try updating to the latest version of the Firefox which will allow you to use the Flash Player 10 without such issues. Just get the highest version of the Firefox that you are having and see if it is making any difference or not.

I was going to suggest you the same I mean that if you are willing to stay on the Firefox 3.6 then the latest version that I have found is 3.6.25 just upgrade to the same and see if it is helping or not.

I was going to suggest you the same I mean that if you are willing to stay on the Firefox 3.6 then the latest version that I have found is 3.6.25 just upgrade to the same and see if it is helping or not.
    I think that you have not read the version of the Firefox I am already having, I mean that you are suggesting me to upgrade to the 3.6.25 where as I am already having the newer version of it which is 3.63, anyways I have checked it out on the Firefox 5 and it is working fine without any such issue but then I am really not willing to switch to the Firefox 5. I also wanted to add that by going one step further I have also tried to disable all the addons as well but then even it did not helped, I don’t know why I am having issue even after having the highest version of Adobe Flash Player that can be used by the Firefox 3.63, I have also tried using the internet explorer and I have got the same response for it as well, I am really running out of ideas now and I don’t know what to do, is there anyone who can help me with a effective solution because I have tried out a no of solution by now which did not worked.

I am not very sure but then I think that this issue is because of some infectious file because I have checked out and I have found that the flash should run without any problem in the Firefox 3.63, since you have upgraded to the latest version such problem should have not been there, anyways just download the free version of Malwarebytes and after that make a full system scan and see if you are able to find out anything suspicious to the Firefox that you are having.

I don’t think that this issue is because of the virus and all because I have been running system check from time to time and I have ran it now as well and no infectious file was found, the other thing that I wanted to share is that I have just now switched to the Firefox 3.6.25 and now when I am running any video then I get a pop up saying that "This feature requires Flash Player version 10 or above...Download the Flash Player" and now this is really irritating me more as I am already having the latest version of the flash as well.