Thread: Flash 11 video is not having audio

Flash 11 video is not having audio

I have been running windows xp on my system and I am having the latest version of the flash as well which is flash 11 but then I am not able to heard the audio of the video that is played using the flash 11, by now I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a no of times but then it is not helping me out, is there anyone who can help me out with a perfect solution to solve this??

Re: Flash 11 video is not having audio

I have been running windows xp on my system and I am having the latest version of the flash as well which is flash 11 but then I am not able to heard the audio of the video that is played using the flash 11, by now I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a no of times but then it is not helping me out, is there anyone who can help me out with a perfect solution to solve this??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that the problem has arose after updating to the flash 11 or you were having it previously was well, if you were able to use the previous version of the flash without any issue then I think that you should better try to switch back to the same as just uninstalling and reinstalling the latest one is not helping you out.

I think that this might be related to the video driver of your system, just make sure that you are having the latest driver for the video card that you are having and see if it is making any difference or not, I also wanted to know what all solution you have tried so far so that I don’t suggest you the same because it will be a waste of time.

By now I have tried out the following solutions:
    1. Uninstalling and reinstalling Flash
    2. Installing older version of Flash
    3. Deleting temporary internet folders, Flash's temporary folders and clearing the browsers' caches
    4. I have checked out the volume audio settings and the physical connections as well
    5. I have also Tried enabling and disabling the “Hardware Acceleration"
    6. Have used the Ran CCleaner and have also installed newest video drivers for the video card that I am having

No matter what I have tried out from the above solution I am still getting the same response, is there any other solution that I can try out??

That’s really weird, I think that by now you have checked out all the possibilities but then I just wanted to know if you are getting no audio with some of the sites that is having flash content or you are getting the same response for the entire flash content site?? If you have not checked it yet than just check it out and then let me know if you are getting varying results. Other than this also check if there is nothing wrong with the mixer, I mean if it is muted or something for the browsers. Just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I am having issue with the entire flash content site and it is just not for some specific site, I have also checked out the mixer and I don’t think that there is anything wrong with the same, is there anything else that I can try out?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I am not very sure but then I had faced the same issue and the cause of this issue was that I had not hooked the jack properly, I mean that I had switched the place of the white and the green jack, after I made them proper than the issue was solved, I am not saying that you might be having the same case but then you can at least check it out and see if you are having the same case.