Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to add Adobe flash on solaris 10

Windows Software

Old 20-01-2012

How to add Adobe flash on solaris 10

I have just now unpacked the solaris 10 flashplayer and I have found that there is only one file and it is named as libflashplayer.so I just wanted to know that what should I do with this file now, I mean that where should I paste it to activate flash functionality of the Solaris 10 Firefox 4.0, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with the same??

Old 20-01-2012

Re: How to add Adobe flash on solaris 10

Quote:
I have just now unpacked the solaris 10 flashplayer and I have found that there is only one file and it is named as libflashplayer.so I just wanted to know that what should I do with this file now, I mean that where should I paste it to activate flash functionality of the Solaris 10 Firefox 4.0, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me with the same??
As far as I am aware we just have to Copy the libflashplayer.so file in to the plugins directory and after that it gets installed, so just try out the same and see if it is helping you out or not, I also wanted to know that are you having Sparc or x86? First try out the solution and then reply with the result that you get.
Old 21-01-2012

Re: How to add Adobe flash on solaris 10

Even I need some help with the Solaris 10 sparc, in my case I am having the latest version of the Solaris 10 sparc, Adobe Flash player as well as the Firefox and I have copied the file in /home/bwilson/.mozilla/firefox/plugins folder. But then I am still getting prompt saying me to add flash player. I donít think that I have missed anything but then I am not able to track out the cause of the same, any help regarding this will be appreciated.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,