Thread: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Skype video calling

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Skype video calling

I am using the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 and I ,.am satisfied with my purchase. I have installed Skype in it. There is no problem with the normal calling but I found that it is not having support for the video calling. This is very weird thing and I was not expecting this. I am not able to understand this why it is doing this to me. If you have some idea/suggestion about this then please let me know that. I will appreciate your reply

Re: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Skype video calling

I would like to tell you that the Video calling is not supported with the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 and all the other similar devices. I know that this is very disappointing but they have made it in this way only. I am also expecting that they will soon release update for such devices which is having support for video calling as well.

There are many users who are reporting the same and by now there is no fix for this and if you want then you can make use of some other alternative like gtalk or something else.

If you were expecting this feature then you must have observed the specification earlier to the purchase. There are many of the other options in the same range with the video calling and you would have gone for that.