Thread: How to uninstall AMD VISION Engine Control Center

How to uninstall AMD VISION Engine Control Center

My computer is installed with AMD Radeon HD 6650M and for it I have also installed the AMD VISION Engine Control Center but now I want to uninstall it for some reason. The problem is I am not able to find any proper procedure to uninstall this program. Can anyone tell me how can I remove from my computer without affecting the GPU.

Re: How to uninstall AMD VISION Engine Control Center

If the amd-ati-ccc does not work..... you are able to throw up it by the help of ATI Tray Tools.

Same settings and goes.

I bought a new Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, the previous one was also a Radeon. First of all I have of course drivers from the Windows Control Panel and then uninstalled from the old card from Device Manager. New card installed, drivers installed on CD (Catalyst 8.11 was still), rebooted and tried again with the same marine space. Everything went really well; graphics were wonderful game ran smoothly, all temperatures in the green zone. Then I found out and my PC as I have it turned on again later, I had constant drop outs up to Blue Screen on Windows (with games I have not even started). As the message came: display driver error after re-exported (much anyway) and another message on the bottom right of the taskbar that the AMD driver is re-executed after an error.

You have only the drivers or reinstalled the CCC? So previously uninstalled and then reinstalled. The black frame may be due to the resolution, or deactivated at the GPU scaling. To do these work but only once the CCC. Have you downloaded the complete driver for AMD? So the full Catalyst Software Suite?

I've uninstalled the catalyst completely uninstalled and then still under the Device Manager the driver then I'm in the Safe mode and have removed the driver cleaner ati all vestiges (not driver sweeper goes) I then rebooted. I was again in Safe Mode with ccleaner to go over again; I see how the bottom right raises a popup window where it says "device driver is installed" well, and when I looked up in the driver cleaner then, were the old ati drivers are still / back ...

Before it was told to be a virus like program. AMD has revised the CCC. It is now structured differently. And as the brand name "ATI" is now also officially abolished, just as the AMD vision emblazoned logo. Everything is normal, not a virus.

Uninstallation of such kind of programs does not require any additional removal or uninstaller tool. You can remove it from your computer as standard windows uninstallation method like you do for other software. But then you need to clear the registry entries. For this you might need a special software to clear up the registry entries. After that you need to remove the residual folders and some saved files from target source. Thats it.

I am no expert but here is how I did it to remove AMD VISION Engine Control Center -

1. Stop the program from loading in the Startup. I used advanced unistaller pro 10 (download from cnet free for 20 days).

2. Delete all assoicated folder and files (I know this is not recommended by most but the AMD VISION Engine Control Center doesn't show up on the list of any uninstaller or in the Control Panel ini Windows 7 so I had no other choice and there's no uninstaller in the AMD file folder)

3. Use uninstaller to clean up left-over files in the registry (or anywhere else). I used a registered version of Advanced Systemcare 5 (download from cnet for a free trail version).

I never see the darn thing again after reboot.