Thread: Unable to install roxio creator 2012 pro

Unable to install roxio creator 2012 pro

I am unable to install roxio creator pro 2012 on my computer. When I am trying to install it then at the half way of the installation it gets interrupted. I am installing from DVD. The installation reverts back automatically. I have also uninstalled the previous version of roxio creator from my pc so that I can install this new version but because of this problem I cannot install it? Any help would be appreciated.

Which operating system have you installed in your computer and what service pack you are using. Can you try to copy the whole content of roxio creator 2012 pro from the DVD to your computer's drive and then try to install it from the drive itself. If still this doesnt work then try to disable any antivirus or firewall in your computer which might be blocking the installation.

Re: Unable to install roxio creator 2012 pro

I think that there could be some corrupt files on the DVD which is not getting installed on your computer. So you will need to ask the Roxio support to give you a working DVD for the Roxio Creator 2012 Pro software. After getting it try to install with this new DVD and then check if you are getting the same problem or not. Hope this helps.

I was also using Roxio Creator 11 Pro on my computer running Windows 7 SP1. I was trying to upgrade to Roxio Creator 12 Pro and so I downloaded it from the website and started the installation. But I got the same error message of installation was interrupted". I tried to install it many times but was still getting the same error. So can anyone please help me in installing the latest version? Thanks