Thread: Is Activesync compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

Is Activesync compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

hello friends, I think that title is enough to explain what I want to ask. Can somebody tell me that if the Activesync compatible with windows 7 64 bit. If you have any idea about this then please post that over here.

Re: Is Activesync compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

I would like to tell you that the Activesync is not compatible with the Windows 7. If you want some replacement for the Active Sync then you can make use of the Windows Mobile Device Center. This is the best alternative for the Active Sync. All the functions which were available for the Microsoft ActiveSync are also with the Windows Mobile Device Center. It can be used with the windows vista and Windows 7.

You can download the Windows Mobile Device Center from here. "Windows Mobile Device Center" synchronize your Windows Vista-based PC to your "Windows Mobile" phone. This is the free tool for Windows Vista which replaces the role of the previously required under Windows XP ActiveSync synchronization software. This allows Outlook items such as your e-mail and phone contacts with the Syndicate. In addition, the software supports the exchange of photos, music and videos.

Note: Your phone needs the version of "Windows Mobile 2003" and later to synchronize data on the "Windows Mobile Device Center".

This is really a simple and easy to use to synchronize data or install applications on your handheld or your mobile phone with Windows Mobile operating system. Reserved for users of Windows Vista and 7. Here are the best points with this.
    • Easy to use
    • High-speed sync
    • Interface in Italian
    • Modern Design

ActiveSync is the old application to synchronize mobile devices with a Microsoft computer. With the arrival of Windows Vista, it is now necessary to use Windows Mobile Device Center. Windows Mobile Device Center is running on the same basis as ActiveSync but more aesthetic with a more complete and more intuitive handling. The program is included in the original system, but it is recommended that an update to the latest version.

Windows Mobile Device Center is the result of a reorganization of ActiveSync, the former synchronization application that came with Microsoft's mobile devices from their inception. The interface of this new synchronizer is contrast as compared to ActiveSync, but in reality, the features are almost identical. It will always synchronize the PIMs , the contents of a directory, or different media audio / video. Some of you probably wonder what justifies the presence of this sheet. Indeed, this application is only compatible with Windows Vista , a system that is already installed natively. The answer to this question should arise when you encounter a problem with the integrated version.

Hey, I am using the Windows Mobile Device Center and I can verify that this works fantastic and it is not less than Activesync in any aspect.