Thread: Unable to find the HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3

Unable to find the HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3

Can anyone tell me where I can able to find and download the proper, compatible HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP professional SP3? Recently I have downloaded one driver from the HP page but it does not work. Seems like it is not compatible. Is there any other source?

Re: Unable to find the HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3

As far as I know that the HP Pro 3300 is installed with an H61 Intel chipset. For that I have looked into the Intel download page. But unluckily the 404 file was not found within their drivers page. Even I have looked into the HP driver page. There is a driver but you are saying that it is not working. May be you haven’t tried to install it systematically.

Re: Unable to find the HP Pro 3300 Series MT Network Driver for Windows XP pro SP3

If you are unlucky to find the driver, I have a solution for you. If you really have intel chipset then you can go for Intel automatic driver detector at Intel

As far as I can say that you won’t be able to find an OEM driver this way but you can give a try.

Here I cannot find the driver for the network card which this is the reference: Intel (R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection.

In order to find the drivers for Windows XP the first thing you do is search the Web site or computer manufacturer, are sometimes a few, but to find the rest, you have to resort to unofficial web sites as Driver Guide where you can register for free to download and to collaborate by sending a driver you have and that is not on the site

One of the most common problems after making a downgrade from Windows Vista to Windows XP is the lack of drivers (Drivers) for some devices, when I say the lack of these drivers do not mean they do not exist, what happens is that in the manufacturer's official website does not offer driver download for Windows XP, this is a very common problem in computer HP, Compaq and Acer, this is because these brands have decided not to offer support for Windows XP and focus on Windows Vista, which for many users like it because is very large percentage of people buying a computer with Windows Vista one of the first things it does is install XP.