Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2012

Mov Files is not running properly in Videowave or videoConvert of Roxio Creator 2012

I have recently bought Canon 7D and I have also shooted a no of HD video which is in the .MOV file format, I have tried playing the file in the QuickTime and it works fine with the same but then when I am importing the same file in the VideoWave then the video plays fine but I don?t know why the audio gets broken after some seconds. I have found the same with the videoConvert as well and this issue happens when I am importing large files or even a single file as well, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
Old 15-01-2012

Re: Mov Files is not running properly in Videowave or videoConvert of Roxio Creator 2012

Quote:
I have recently bought Canon 7D and I have also shooted a no of HD video which is in the .MOV file format, I have tried playing the file in the QuickTime and it works fine with the same but then when I am importing the same file in the VideoWave then the video plays fine but I don?t know why the audio gets broken after some seconds. I have found the same with the videoConvert as well and this issue happens when I am importing large files or even a single file as well, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
I have found a no of people facing the same issue and I just wanted to share that it is a common issue with the mov files which are made using some specific digital cameras, I don?t think that there is a solution to solve the same out, this issue was there with the creator 2011 and now it is with the 2012 as well I don?t think that the roxio guys are really looking in to this matter, even though it has been raised by a no of people. I think that you should better try out some other third party converter in order to convert the files that you want.
Old 15-01-2012

Re: Mov Files is not running properly in Videowave or videoConvert of Roxio Creator 2012

I am facing the same issue, I mean that it appears like the audio itself is corrupted and sometimes it appears like the video is running faster than the audio, I don?t have any problem in playing the video in the following:
  • QuickTime Pro
  • Windows Media Player
  • VLC
  • Windows Live Movie Maker
But then I don?t know why it is not working fine with the Videowave or videoConvert.
Old 15-01-2012

I think that this issue is only with the mov files that has been captured from the camcorder, even I have been facing the same problem while editing such files but then the mov files can be edited properly without any such problem, You can say that it is just a glitch with the mov file that has been captured from the camcorder.
Old 16-01-2012

Yes this is a bug with the latest versions of the Creator products, I have been using the Creator products since a long time and I have noticed that the audio is not handled properly when I am playing a .MOV file in the creator 2011 and 12 but then there is no problem with the audio when I am playing the same .MOV file in the 2009 and 2010,I have been using the creator because the editing time was less but then even I have stopped using it because of the audio issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,