Thread: Roxio Creator 2012 Freezes At 98%

Roxio Creator 2012 Freezes At 98%

I have just upgraded to Creator 2012. Previously I was using the 2011 with no problem at all. While I was in first attempt to burn the data CD with 2012 it froze at 98% and won’t move further! to get rid of it I restarted the computer! Again I made second attempt but failed at 98%! I also did complete uninstall and then install but to no success! I have windows 7 with 16 GB RAM, Radeon 57HD video and AMD FX-8120 6 core processor!

Re: Roxio Creator 2012 Freezes At 98%

Try repairing with these steps:
    1. Perform the windows update with internet explorer. When you reach the update page select custom option. This will have the windows update that are needed by “roxio” software!
    2. Now update the video card drivers.
    3. Go to my computer and select the “properties” (for xp) for windows 7 or vista go to start then control panel, select system and maintenance. There you will find “device manager”
    4. Select the hardware tab and go to device manager. Double click on the display adapters. Your video card model will be shown there!
    5. Now update the direct X, media player, audio driver update your cd/dvd burner’s firmware.
    6. Turn off your anti-virus and install all updates!
    7. Now go to start and run “msconfig”
    8. Select the startup tab and select “disable all”. Apply all the changes and press “ok”.
    9. Restart the computer.
      Hope this helps you! Now start the application and select the “repair”.

Re: Roxio Creator 2012 Freezes At 98%

Actually I have done the same setup couple of times before! I also tried removing the 2011 with utility provided by the Roxio support! i have also install/uninstall the 2012. I have only install the main program with no add-ons. My cd-drives are also working fine. I have tested them with Nero trial version. So fault in my drives!if you give me an answer then fine or else i will go with the "Nero" thanks for helping!