Thread: How to re-install Excel safely without disturbing the rest of Office

How to re-install Excel safely without disturbing the rest of Office

Hi friends recently I have seen that some of the option that I am using in Excel is lost. And also most of the options like Text Command is not working properly in Excel. So I have decided to make the reinstallation of this Excel, so is it possible to make the reinstallation of excel independently without affecting the other application available in Office. If yes then how can I re-install Excel without disturbing the rest of Office? I am using Office 2011, so if you guys have any ideas then please do the reply

Re: How to re-install Excel safely without disturbing the rest of Office

According to my information if you are using Mac, then Reinstalling Mac applications is mostly corrupt. And also the reinstallation includes the replacing of the Preference files and there are the chances for the corruption. So there you need to make the complete installation of the office 2011 and however it not take more time to make the office installation.

According to my information you can get back the Text Box command to work in excel, so for that you just have to make use of the View/Toolbars/Customize Toolbars & Menus. And then you have to select Worksheet Menu Bar and there you have to Customize Toolbars & Menus dialog. And there make the verification that whole line is highlighted and then click Reset and finally reboot the Excel. This will work to get the Text Command back in XL. There is no need to make the reinstallation of the Excel.

If excel is not working properly then you have to make uninstall of the office with the help of control panel, and remove it completely and after the reinstallation of the office make the new installation of this Office. The reinstallation is the best suggestion and solution for this issue.