Thread: Virtual DJ pro not able to recognized vms4 controller on windows7 computer

Virtual DJ pro not able to recognized vms4 controller on windows7 computer

I am running windows7 OS on my computer and I have virtual DJ pro with the vms4 controller , previously when I am using the windows XP this all seems to be worked properly for me without having any issue, but now when I am using this virtual DJ in windows 7 it creating problem for me, when I open VDJ and go to the configuration, the vms4 controller doesn’t recognize as connected an form last 2 months I am using the VDJ with no controller in windows 7 ,
    Many of the users having windows7 and running this setup successfully without any problem, now I don’t know what is the problem in my case , if anyone having information regarding this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Virtual DJ pro not able to recognized vms4 controller on windows7 computer

I have recently updated to the virtual DJ 7 and facing the similar issue when I go to the configure the vms4 controller is not detected ,before updating to the VDJ 7 the whole set up is working properly and i am also running the windows7 64 bit on my computer , anyone knows how to get out of this issue then please help me.

I think you should check the USB hardware properly if you have already checked this and still it doesn’t recognize the vms4 controller then you should download the latest VDJ LE update that came with the vms4 and install on your computer , I hope so after this your vms4 controller is recognized for VDJ on your windows7 PC.

If you are having the issue related with the vms4 controller then I think you should upgrade to the latest firmware of vms4 and I would like to suggest you to upgrade to the 3.12 firmware this will definitely solve your issue otherwise you can reinstall the vms4 software you are using.

If you had previously used vms4 controller for VDJ in windows XP without having any issue and unable to use this setup in windows7 then the your problem is related with the OS to solve this problem you should try with reinstalling the windows7 ,and after reinstalling try to plug in the vms4 controller in your computer it will surely recognized this hardware.

If your vms4 controller not recognized for Virtual DJ Pro in windows 7 then uninstall or disable the vms4 controller from device manager and then reinstall it again and turn off your computer and try to unplugged everything including the USB and plugged it again and then restart your computer and go to advance configure and definitely your vms4 controller was able to recognized in virtual DJ Pro .