Thread: How to install new Sound FX in virtual DJ on mac

How to install new Sound FX in virtual DJ on mac

hey guys, we are good playing with the virtual Dj on our machine and wanted to know something more about it. Once I've downloaded the sound effects I wish from the 'download' area...and afterward I expand the .zip file.the question is to how to "install" them on my mac so as that the CUE identifies them and I will be able to make use of the effects? thanks. any suggestions.

re: How to install new Sound FX in virtual DJ on mac

according to me, i would say that you should put the bundle in your sound effect folder which will be present at your plug ins folder of VDJ in your document. as in addition i can say that some find it difficult to find the location of the file folder and i would say that you need to copy the ".bundle" file in the folder present in the "Documents\Virtualdj\plugins\soundeffect" . it can be also in the "Documents\Virtualdj\skins".. i would hope that you will come across some solution in this case.

i went through your answer but it seems that there is not bundle file it simply show all my effects even the downloaded ones. but they are not able to show at the time of opening virtual dj . i have windows . i want to know whether, there is a different way for windows or not??

Hey guys, as I found from some sites, that the software that you got with your MixTrack Pro is a free limited version and does not permit traditional skins, effects, etc. to be used or the program configuration alternatives to be altered . also if you are interested in some new effects i will give you some suggestions regarding this .

To be able to make use of custom skins, effects and additionally you will require to improve to VirtualDJ Professional. You can also attempt out Pro characteristics in VirtualDJ v7 Home FREE by going to . This software will permit you to test your MIDI controller previous to reverting back to internal mouse and keyboard control lone.

As some are still facing problems regarding the features of V Dj , I will say that to have the benefit of the full features of VirtualDJ (as well as the capability to download and employ new skins, effects, samples and other add-ons at no cost), you will require to raise to the full VirtualDJ Professional. There is frequently a discount in chiefly cases which you are able to receive by going to the purchase page and entering your VirtualDJ LE serial number .

I am having same problem as per this topic and I have a question regarding this that is there any possible way to put my sound effect on pc . also in addition to this , can you put latest effects in my sound effects map as at the time of opening VirtualDJ the effects aren't not present there.