Thread: how to add effects to virtual dj in mac.

how to add effects to virtual dj in mac.

I am using virtual Dj and it great fun playing the music on it and do a lot of stuff and record the remix songs, but as i wanted to add extra features to it, i came across effects in mac and don't have enough idea though. but as i am not confirmed to which i want to use. so finally i would ask that is there any possible way to add them to virtual dj in mac ?

re: how to add effects to virtual dj in mac.

hey i am also a music lover and love to add effects on the existing songs due to the add ons provided by this product. i will recommend that you put the bundle in your sound effect folder which will be generally located at your plug-ins folder of Virtual DJ present in your document.

i came across some extension with .dll, as i made a download of bunch of effects but at the time of putting the sound effects folder and opening VDJ, they are not present there. I in addition to this made a download of bunch of samples, and they end with the extension .vdj, but once more , they were not able to load. can you suggest few more tips in this case.

i will add further, to your knowledge that the effects , samples and other add-ons are only available for those who are registered and those with licensed users who have made a purchase of the software.

i had some of the sound effects as i am making use of the Virtual DJ LE . I made a try to put the bundles into my sound effects folder, and then restarted the app but the are not able to show up still. I don't have an idea about at which part i going wrong. I make use of a mac, and I did the right stuff. i certainly doubt about the problem.

according to me, i suppose that you are making use of the version which is a free copy of VDJ LE included with your Mixtrack and has limited FX support. as you previously said that you didn't made the payment for the software - and Atomix didn't get paid either - you are not able to expect everything for free.

hey, i found some of the sites about a video effect and I'm looking for mac a video effect similar to sonique . I recently had a switch from pc to mac. are there more effects to add on my video effect. any suggestions regarding the same will be appreciated.

i found from some sites and will add further, that it is only the Virtual DJ Pro Edition that supports ,many of VST plug-ins all over in the market recently, and i will add further that you have to search and buy, and can come across some good and some bad and some even more expensive, and to say according to me, it depends on the software developer who made the plugging. I contain a SERATO and TRAKTOR as they seems to be crappy one not the VDJ as they are not able to support nothing .