Thread: Office for Mac 2011 making Adobe Photoshop crash in Mini Mac

Office for Mac 2011 making Adobe Photoshop crash in Mini Mac

Everything was working just fine before this Office for Mac 2011 on my Mini Mac pc but after I installed the trial version of Office for Mac 2011 my Adobe Photoshop won’t open or if it does then after some time it crash. I looked everywhere but was not able to find any answer on this and this is kind of annoying to me. Can anyone here can tell me what’s wrong with this software’s, I would be really appreciating any reply

Thanks in advance

Re: Office for Mac 2011 making Adobe Photoshop crash in Mini Mac

I don’t understand what is the problem might be I myself have the 3 versions of Office including the 2011 installed on the both the iMac & MacBook Pro and adobe Photoshop CS 4 and never had any problem with it . Maybe there might be something wrong with your PC . Might be this help just make sure you have the every of your Adobe as well as OS X updates applied, repair disk permissions and then just restart your Mac.

Already did the updating and stuff that you have mentioned but that is not helping me although I am thinking I have a CS2 version of Photoshop and been little older might be the cause of the problem . however to be precise I am noticing all other programs also started to slow down on the pc from the moment I have installed this office for Mac , I am thinking this might be memory issue .i have about 7 GB of hard drive space is free . can you tell me is this is the reason for this

May be you are right HD space and the RAM are together system resources which impact performance. So what I recommend you is to free disk space is that it must to the extent of the 20% of the total capacity. The OS & most programs need free space in order to work efficiently and as I know the Photoshop takes too much of space while working, particularly if you work with higher resolution images.