Thread: need help to get full screen mode in Virtual DJ .

need help to get full screen mode in Virtual DJ .

I am stuck in full screen mode. I am not able to see anything on VDJ past the two virtual "turntables." in addition to this, i would say that there are 2 black bars present on the sides of my screen. i am not able to get out of this. are there any possible ways in which we can do. I made an attempt for quitting the program and re-installing and it failed to work well. so if you have any suggestions regarding the same please let me know for the same. thanks.

Re: need help to get full screen mode in Virtual DJ .

i had same issues concerning to the topic which you are relating. but it was asking for a screen resolution. i just set my screen resolution to lower and then had a restart, and it was working fine in my case. so hope after setting to a lower resolution you will possibly get some hint over it.

hello guys, i will just say that you need to register your serial at than modify your profile. your issue will be solved in this case and according to your statement , i will just say that you need to minimize it.

i am also having the same issue but after reading your replies, i understood the way you are saying but, as i am not able to trace the MINIMIZE BUTTON i am finding it difficult to solve . please if , you have any suggestions regarding this, please post them.

according to me,, i can say that make a confirmation about the version of software you are making use of. it's possible that your running an older version where the skin is not able to offer other types. I came to the conclusion, as i have better knowledge regarding this topic and did notice that crack version have this type of issue, but not to accuse anyone. I the decided to ran the crack version until I supposed it was worth purchasing.and finally , i will say that , it works fine.

hey, i would say rather that you make a download of beta version of the software, as i will recommend you and i generally tested with the other versions and it came to my notice that it is really working fine in my case. to state further i will tel you that the Torrent sites give beta versions.

i just got a perfect solution in this case. try by making a change of your native resolution to a larger size, and there can be possible solution relating your side or if that does not work, delete all the default skins in documents/virtualdj/skins.

i am coming close to the solution, but as i want further help can you suggest regarding , how i am able to access the configuration panel manually.in addition to this will you provide a keyboard shortcut for full-screen toggle and it will prove helpful in my case.

according to me you are finding problems with your setup and to solve further i will recommend to click in the lil apple and then click in system preferences, and afterward, in hardware click in displays.

i just changed the setup file and it took hardly few minutes. as told by you, i used the beta version and it worked well in my case. i tried in teh starting to lower my resolution but it didnt worked so i was forced to remove it as i was also finding difficult to close it due to the minimize button absent.