Thread: Roxio Creator 2012 Pro is unable to work several days after installing

Roxio Creator 2012 Pro is unable to work several days after installing

I installed Roxio Creator 2012 Pro on my pc. The program executed very well f or several days but it has failed to work now. I have tried many things but it is not working. I can’t find any solution. Please help me. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Roxio Creator 2012 Pro is unable to work several days after installing

What is the exact issue about your Roxio Creator 2012 Pro. Can you tell me precisely so I can able to help you properly? Give me your feedback.

My Burn Launcher has stop working also my RoxMMTrayApp. My RoxWatch12 has permanently closed. The components of the Roxio Creator 2012 Pro are unable to work. Event log gradually shows error in visual C++. I have installed programs like ITunes 10.5, Adobe shockwave, VLC 1.1.11, SunnyExplorer and Google toolbar. I uninstall all programs except iTunes 10.5. My Roxio Creator 2012 Pro was working great without Visual C++ 2008.

I will suggest you to do step by step process:

• Open the Registry Editor, click the Start button and type “regedit.exe” and press the ENTER key. If the User Account Control dialog box appear, click Continue
    • Expand the structure until you find the registry key that starts with "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\Winners\x86_policy.9.0.microsoft.vc90.crt_". Select and expand that key. Select the 9.0 registry key.
    • Check the number in the Data column and set the name to default and change this number afterwards.
    • Look at the list of numbers in the Name column and find the highest number and then double-click on (Default) string value to open the string dialog box.
    • Replace the number in the "Value data" box with the number which you change in the data column.
    • Go to File menu and click Exit to close the Registry Editor.
    • I hope this will solve your issue. Give me your feedback if you are able to fix this issue.

I made all the changes that you told me but I have still got the file association error message. What should I do now?? Please help me to solve me this issue.

You shuld click on Roxio Creator 2012 and rename the roxiocentralfx.exe file to roxiocentralfx.old. Then from the control panel run the Roxio Creator 2012 uninstall. After doing this process restart your computer. It will hopefully solve your issue.

Thanks’ a lot friends for your reply. I am highly admired. I am able to fix the problem with your advice. I am really happy. Now my Roxio Creator 2012 pro is working very well. Thanks’ guys. Really appreciated.