Thread: Unable to see new backup taken in the backup list using ATIH 2011

Unable to see new backup taken in the backup list using ATIH 2011

While currently I’m using the Acronis True Image Home 2011 to take all my backups from pc and after which I store it on to my external hard disk. But the thing I’m facing is that I took the new backup two days back and stored it in the back up list but today when I went to check the new back up list I was not able to find it. The only thing I see is the old and is unable to see the new back up list. So I wanted to know that why the ATIH 2011 is not able to find the new backup taken from the backup list.

Re: Unable to see new backup taken in the backup list using ATIH 2011

Even I wanted to know about this as I have same issue of not able to find the new backup list which have been taken recently. So want to know how can I fix this issue and get the list of the new backups.

According to me what I feel the reason for not able to locate the new backup from the backup list is due to recognizing of new version. And also would like to know which OS you are using.

You can fix this issue by creating the new directory and in that create the new back up list.

As for this I would say that my system runs on the windows 7 64 bit. And the above procedure which you have describe is unable to understand. So if you can elaborate it in the steps than it would b easy for me to understand.

Actually I mean that have you upgraded Acronis True Image Home 2010 to 2011. If you wanted to fix the issue than try to move the True Image backup files in to the new directory and use the same disk. After this try to remove all the task from the Acronis True Image and it will pop up message it is unable to remove the files but try persisting it. After this from the scratch try to create the new task.

Make sure you give different names and different directories if you are making 2 tasks.

As you are saying that I should remove all the task from the ATIH but the thing is that I cannot afford to remove the task as it can cause major problem. Is there any other solution apart from this.