Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to stream videos in Motorola motocast causing higher CPU usage !

Windows Software

Old 11-01-2012

Unable to stream videos in Motorola motocast causing higher CPU usage !

i have been having a problem while using this MotoCast application from Motorola that enables us to stream and watch the videos. I have two PCs at home. Whenever I start the application in 1st computer ,it plays the videos but consumes lot of CPU usages almost 60%-70% of usages and when I use it in another PC ,it doesn’t even start in it. It is just a simple application then why does it consume so much of CPU usages?

Old 11-01-2012

Re: Unable to stream videos in Motorola motocast causing higher CPU usage !

When you use the MotoCast to watch the full HD movies, they are converted in the suitable format for your computer by the motocast server. It automatically sets the resolution for your device. This causes in the extra CPU usage from your computer. it needs high performance CPU to work properly. Usually playing music does not take that much load, so you will be able to play the music efficiently.
Old 11-01-2012

I am also facing the same problem dealing with my copy of motocast , It is showing the error loading the video ,whenever I start the application to watch videos! What can be the cause of it? Is my copy of motocast faulty?where can i get another copy of this software?
Old 12-01-2012

Ok,Try the following setup that will help you solve the issue:
  1. Uninstall your copy of motocast.
  2. If you have installed any java update then uninstall it.
  3. Now restart the computer and reinstall the java update.
  4. Get the latest version of motocast from its respective website.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,