Thread: Microsoft Office for MAC 2011 Vs OpenOffice.Org

Microsoft Office for MAC 2011 Vs OpenOffice.Org

Got the both MsOffice and OpenOfficeOrg but I was wondering which is the best , in fact I have noticed that there is no database program for MsOffice (Mac) however you have it in OpenOfficeOrg . so can any one here can tell me advantages and disadvantages among those two Office application ? I would be really appreciating that

Re: Microsoft Office for MAC 2011 Vs OpenOfficeOrg

No question who is better and whether you have money to license Microsoft Office. Office and so popular that it is competent in every two and a pirate. It will take much time and it will be popular openofis. When will enough, but produce a fine for unlicensed Microsoft Office.

I think that Openoffice will soon be popular, unnecessarily many country education will move to Linux, and many students will want to install it, and Microsoft Office on Linux will not even through Wine, so they will be forced to install openoffice, but others will have to go to openoffice therefore, that the schools would be openoffice, and then everybody will get used openoffice and become popular.

frankly, did not understand why the Many contry education will move to Linux ...But, in my opinion, the best product from Microsoft. The point here is not what is paid, and that is free, but in the comfort and familiarity. No. The question is, who is best. Because more users are pirates, and then what's the point to take a free OpenOffice, if there is a free Microsoft Office. Or do you think that all these law-abiding citizens and buy licensed versions talking about the normal user

I do not understand why everyone uses pirated software, well, you come off MAC Os X, put Linux, rather than download for unlicensed MAC Os X and I do not understand why the programmers who reinstalls the system this is only for lamer who cannot reinstall make counterfeit MAC Os X instead of free Linux. Sorry a bit out of topic.

Why all? I do not use this principle Especially since you can buy a license at the time cheaper shares or evaluation versions of great products. And Because the need to get used to Linux, while the and skills to use it is not . I have a brother and a license ms office. I switched to Linux, but it has something to happened - now both in OpenOffice. My brother could and reinstall that office, but he liked more Open

And both of them I can only be used for typing, the use of text styles and others enter into a stupor. By car is worth something, and more. As a notebook, both are good, but Open is better, and more familiar ms . Imagine the complexity of the two "programs" and remember when you last headed the department dealing with the creation of systems of this complexity, and think not as user. One should not think that there is a right to criticize everything, and that someone should something to someone who has money.

sure of one thing, it's better than a great product from great corporations MicroSoft, MicroSoft Office 2004 / 2004 / 2011 will not be invented in the near two hundred thousand years! Features amazing! . irritates me more, why, why the standard Microsoft Calculator does not support fractional number to convert numbers from one number system to another! Well, so was it not possible to implement this functionality! Perhaps this is the only negative in all the products MicroSoft!!

I have always laugh that kind of process of trying to pretend we do better than others, whereas if the final product was so good the customer would be big enough to notice. ..
    Between Apple trying to remove the flash technology and Microsoft balance my heart . how Microsoft is trying to turn the tables on the incompatibility of the documents created with Google Apps, while MS Office does not comply with most standards and standards documents . That said, I find that the functionality of Office products are well above those of Google, finally for now!

I think people who choose a particular technology in terms of what kind of videos are to be transferred quickly. I do not see the point, apart from feeding the troll. As was said, if MSO is better, no need to say.

A little out of order, do you know an office suite in the style of Google Apps, but not in cloud, like a PHP application to deploy in-house?

as I say in 90% of the letters and documents are also widely "feasible" under that MS Today my box uses Word templates with madness in any direction, I have not discussed it not the time or inclination but I'm pretty sure it's just as feasible as Especially since there is no link between the docs!. My old box, they are left on an integrated sreadsheet / word processing directly into a portal. Internet. Here this is an "interest" because it all fits together automatically. For personal, I do the same in OOo as in MSO! And then I like the 3.2 nice as any!