Thread: iTunes Match is not matching similar songs on iTunes

iTunes Match is not matching similar songs on iTunes

I have updated my iTunes match and I establish that a lot of songs do not matched and alternatively get uploaded although the songs are on the iTunes store! a few albums are still cut in half, among matched songs plus uploaded songs now can anyone explain me How does half an album get coordinated and the another have require to get uploaded on the cloud? Is there a technique to make iTunes to match the songs so as to it couldn't match previously , considering how they are on the iTunes store?

Re: iTunes Match is not matching similar songs on iTunes

Hey can you tell me if you having any solution to this? I have 702 songs that were uploaded out of 4800 collection, which is not also awful, however as you said, half of the album? I expect the another update repair this. The accurate album is on iTunes although it doesn’t match it?? I did have fortune with one song. I observe it had many of static sound at the start, so I re-ripped it as 128kb, and now it has no static and matched . Just an trial I realize, I might have re ripped as 256 .

I'm having the similar issue . I have a few albums were like 14 out of 16 songs match. I have no idea why the final two song did not. It actually irritating. I've tried altering the with meta data although that didn't look as if to do something.

I believe the issue comes from the fact that the album metadata through ITunes is dissimilar to the ones that are in the CD. You be able to browse that particular album in ITunes store and modify the metadata in your local library to equal the ones in the store. This method the matching app will discover the entire songs.

Mine appear to be doing okay then everybody else, I contain a 81% match rate, of the additional 19% no less than 60% I familiar are in the iTunes store, plus I also have albums split among matched and uploaded. I just be telling myself this is still just beta, one of my colleague was part of the developer per-view, and he told that the match rate was actually bad for him however got better every time they reset it.

I was seeking for information about this problem as I have it myself. Just become aware of that there is an 'Update iTunes Match' tab below the Store tab in iTunes. I believe I will try that in addition to see if it repair or recover anything

I think I know why these some files having been "matched" or "uploaded." If iTunes is not allowed to play these files then they will not be added on to the iTunes Match and will be classified as not entitled. Do you recognize what iTunes Store account these files were bought with? on the other hand, you be able to burn them to a music CD then re-import them.

May be you are right or what I should have done is, I might have go to the
    • View
    • Options
    • Menu

and over there I showed the iCloud Status column. This show which songs are coordinated. at this time I be able to delete the low bitrates songs, and download the higher ones.

A lot of songs displayed matched in the iCloud Status column however there is no corresponding iCloud icon. Is the reason of the a variety of cloud icons just to point out status while songs are not matched? The cloud with the arrow in it point out songs can be downloaded by the cloud to your local library, am I right ? I was hoping to download higher quality version of songs I buy from iTunes in the early on while they were selling 128k versions. Although, the majority of my 1,400 song library do not display matched or else a cloud icon in spite of the fact that nearly all of it was initially purchase from iTunes.

I'm starting to recognize somewhat regarding how iTunes Match works, and I believe I have the solution for why doesn't an album match. it seems that, the album was at first mastered at the wrong speed, however was rectified recent year . So, for some of us that purchase the album in the late 80s or else 90s, the track speeds are on standard about 6 or 7 seconds longer. as one of the key factors in matching a track look as if length, and it’s not match.

I considering regarding contacting iTunes support although figured they might have no idea how to answer the matching-problem either. It's totally subjective,. the majority of my mis matches presently don't make sense at all plus it's typically only one or two songs from an album. I am not precisely hoping there will be a answer any time soon allow manual matching might be okay, however I presumption that's not going to occur - I can't notice the record companies loving that thought anyhow, I previously did the whole thing I can ,assuming I have to re-match as a lot of tracks as likely, I'm going to leave it at that furthermore wait if Apple comes up with something.