Thread: How to remove Acronis True Image 2012 Leftover Drivers

How to remove Acronis True Image 2012 Leftover Drivers

I was having Acronis True Image 2012 in my system but then it was of not used to me now so I had removed it with the normal uninstalling method but then I have found that there are still leftovers file of the Acronis True Image and I am not able to remove them, They have been causing problem because they are still booting and running and I am willing to remove them completely, there are only four files of it, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??

Re: How to remove Acronis True Image 2012 Leftover Drivers

I was having Acronis True Image 2012 in my system but then it was of not used to me now so I had removed it with the normal uninstalling method but then I have found that there are still leftovers file of the Acronis True Image and I am not able to remove them, They have been causing problem because they are still booting and running and I am willing to remove them completely, there are only four files of it, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??
    I think that you should better use some uninstaller top perform the removing task, If you want then just download and install cleanup utility and try to remove it, if that does not work then you can also try to delete the files with their registry entries and all. Just try it out and then let me know if the above solution is helping you or not?

After your suggestion I have tried to use the cleanup utility and I have also tried deleting the registry entries and here is the result that I have found:
    • Cleanup utility- It is just giving a blue screen while rebooting and I have to restore back to the pervious point again and again.
    • Deleting registry entries- Even it is causing blue screen during the boot up.

Is there any other effective solution that I can try out to get rid of this files?

I think that deleting it along with the entries should have solved the problem but if it is not helping then just post those files here so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are facing??

Here are those irritating files:
    • fltsrv - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\fltsrv.sys - Acronis Storage Filter Management
    • vidsflt61 - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vsflt61.sys - Acronis Virtual Disk Storage Filter
    • tdrpman273 - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdrpm273.sys - Acronis Try&Decide and Restore Points filter
    • vidsflt58 - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vsflt58.sys - Acronis Virtual Disk Storage Filter

Just help me out to remove then if you have an idea about these files.

In order to get rid of the blue screen tarp you can follow the below cleanup in the same manner:
    1)First remove the residual Acronis device class UpperFilters and LowerFilters entries if there is any, this steps is the most critical steps that needs to be performed, you can get their entries in the below registry keys:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}

2)After that just remove the Acronis "required for boot" filter services
    3)And lastly remove the Acronis filter service drivers files.
    Just try it out and then let me know if the above method is solving out the issue or not.

I have tried to follow the above instruction but then I don’t think that it has still removed the leftover of the drivers, I have followed the steps in the same manner and I have deleted the filters and the services as well but then I am still getting BSOD as I was getting before, I have found that the autorun is still showing the following two files:
    • filtsrv.sys
    • vidsflt58.sys

What should I do know? Is there any other method that I can try out??

I think that you might have installed a no of software that might have been conflicting with the Acronis, just try to remember the software that you have installed currently and post the same here so can find out if there is any kind of conflict between them.

Currently I have installed the following software’s:
    • Easeus Partition master
    • Easeus Todo Backup
    • Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 2.0
    • Paragon Drive Backup 9.5
    • Paragon HFS+ for Windows 9.0

I think that you can give it a another try by removing the Easeus and Paragon software just try to uninstall the same and then let me know what are the leftovers that you see, just try it out and then post the files that still lies.

I have done the same, I mean that I have now uninstalled the Easeus and Paragon software as well and I am still having the following:
    {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
    Upper: fltsrv
    Lower: fvevol rdyboost
    {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    Upper: PartMgr fltsrv
    Lower: vidsflt58
    I have checked out the Aurtorun and it is showing the same 2 files(vidsflt58 and fltsrv) which are also loading at the startup, is there anything else that I can try out, any further help for the same will be appreciated.