Thread: System crashes after booting with Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers

System crashes after booting with Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers

I am using Emachines t2862 and I was using windows XP operating system in my computer and recently I have upgrade operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and after that when I tried to install Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers from that time it has started giving me problems. After installing the drivers my computer crashes after booting.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: System crashes after booting with Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers

Well according to me you might be trying windows Xp drivers in your computer and that is why you are facing this problem. I will suggest you to download windows vista supported driver from the internet and after downloading that driver in your computer you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. As far as I know after trying this solution you will not get same problem.

I am aware of this problem and after reading your question I have tried to search the solution on the internet regarding this problem. I have come to know that windows Xp drivers will work properly but we need to install that in compatibility mode. i think you should also try to solve this problem by installing the Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers in compatibility mode and after that heck whether you are getting same problem or not.

As far as I know after trying to install Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers in compatibility mode you will not get same problem with your computer. I you want any more any more help then let me know.

If you want to run graphic drivers in the compatibility mode in then you have to first right click on the Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers and after that you have to select properties and after selecting the properties you have to click on the compatibility tab. Now after that you have to change the compatibility and then you have to try click on ok and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

After installing the Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers in compatibility mode also I was facing the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the windows Vista supported drivers and then installing in my computer but that does not helped me to solve this problem.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

I have read your problem and you should follow these steps to solve this problem. First remove all the old drivers which is installed in your system and then you have to go to Intel website and then you have to search the Intel Integrated 845g Chipset Drivers and then install that in your computer. You have to right click on the installation file and then click on run as administrator.