Thread: Acronis True Image Home 2012 not working, buy or not to buy ?

Acronis True Image Home 2012 not working, buy or not to buy ?

Yesterday I have purchased a Acronis True Image Home 2012. After viewing several results and feed backs from the users I finally decided to buy it for my own computer which frequently causes issue for me like data loss, disk crash and virus attack. After the completion of setup I have observed that this product is not working as it was told to do. It was working somewhat similar to like third party backup software. I think that you should also do not buy this product. If I go to list the issues it would be too big.

For newcomers I am just saying that don’t go for this product.

re: Acronis True Image Home 2012 not working, buy or not to buy ?

I installed the new version 2012, and some days later, the backup did not work at all on my NAS. Concerned, the new feature on the "Network Backup Easy" offers:
    • Support NAS optimized
    • No need to manually search for the NAS device in all network shares. Acronis will automatically detect it and this directly.

Yes, except that it does not work with any NAS, far from it. Just look at the number of Internet users who have encountered this problem!

I particularly regret that they are as expensive upgrades, but there is not much changed for the default user. So you stay longer stuck with an older version and is switching to competitive products inadvertently stimulated.

It would be out of date with its subscription structures work instead of every year a "new" product launch.

For the workstation version you can get maintenance you can extend. I think that is true for the home editions. The first year is free anyway and renew does not cost much. And as long as you subscribe you also get the latest version automatically. So I'm on the maintenance contract from version 10 to 11 and just now went to 12.

In the 2012 version Sent caution. Who already has the 2012 version, not only installed the update "agent system", because then you can reinstall TI. I think the 2012 version still has a lot of bugs, not proved yet, I just noticed the bugs. I think it is so serious that can be done only after the first or second update with the program. Until that happens, I continue to work with the version 2011th

I've searched the ONLY problem on my side, but now I do believe that the program still has bugs. Thank you for pointing out the stupid system agent, which now hangs in the course of installation with it. As an immediate measure, I really only see the action, all at once to uninstall it (and can also be derived from careful software).

I understand completely, 90% of cases I'm like that too.

I think that Software is perfect if it is fully compatible with your operating system. Acronis True Image Home is fully compatible with Windows platforms.

It fits particularly well with Windows 7. But any log, purchased or free, it has the same rules, it makes no difference. So you can install without worry, and use it only in one week, it's not a problem. Are to use, you have at least 3 tutorials all very well detailed.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Acronis software. My name is Anton and I'm writing you on behalf of Acronis Customer Central.

Akolekar and Essien, we would really like to help you with resolving these issues. Would it be possible for you to contact our Support team and get back to me with your case numbers. (http://kb.acronis.com/content/8153)

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else today.

Best regards,
    Anton Deev,
    Acronis Customer Central

With Acronis, if you logged in, you get so updates include a complete version. If one can starts Acronis True Image (latest build version already installed) you create under Tools Bootable Rescue Media to create a CD that you can then boot the PC. I had purchased on a PC with the original version is no access to the disks, but with the rescue media created the new build version had full access to the drives.