Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012

nero program crashes after changing text font.

I had good experience while doing various operations in Nero and it did not had any problems previously. But now, when ever I make an attempt and change the font of my text it came to my notice that the program crashes. you have someone with the same problem? Please let me know about it and the reason behind this.
Old 10-01-2012

re: nero program crashes after changing text font.

I think according to me , the problem is not major that I will insist on installing a new setup but, I should make a consideration of what what app and which version are you concerning to. And according to your version I can know the possible reason behind this.
Old 10-01-2012

OK I will state the following information as I ma making use of Nero Video 11 and making an attempt to have a change of the font on a text effect in the edit screen. And as I stated that the program crashes while doing this . is there any remedy for it. Or have you understood the issue regarding what it is.
Old 10-01-2012

Hello friends, I am also having the same problem . The first time I made an attempt to make use of the spin wheel to bring up the list of fonts, it gave me an error message and it came to my notice that it closed the Fonts dialogue box. I was able to click on the white space so that it will be able to work. According to me, I suppose the error message said something like the Windows font list was unavailable.
Old 10-01-2012

Hey in my case, I would also state some points which would be considered as some clue for your solution. When I re-opened the Fonts dialogue, I made an attempt of clicking on the other spin wheels first and afterwards went back to the fonts and after a brief delay, the spin wheel seemed to be working well in my case. I might be making use of the improper terminology for the down arrow so correct me if I'm mistaken. So at last I will recommend that by clicking on the white space , particularly when it it shows arial and see if it will bring up the list rather than crashing Nero Video.
Old 10-01-2012

Hey guys, I'm having right the similar difficulty as as I would tell you further that in Nero Video 11 - adding a text box to the timeline and afterwards making an attempt to have a replace of the default font results in a program crash. For a little as basic as font selection to crash a program , there is somewhat drastically incorrect and requires correcting quickly. It didn't occur with the earlier version, Nero Vision so why with the so-called improved version. I don?t know behind this. So anyone knowing some solution , can you sort it out.
Old 10-01-2012

In my case as I will suppose my issue further, I made an attempt and as I was clicking the 'arrow', the text name and size, I came to notice that some "A serious error has occurred..." etc message tend to result . I have been using Nero Vision 10 productively, as well as varying fonts in text boxes so except Nero has considerably changed the way in which fonts are chosen, how can it be my setup? I am not pleased with sending complete details of all on my PC to Nero so that they can discover where they have gone incorrect as it does have private information.I am also discontented with the lack of reply at the time of declaring the application unfit for reason and demanding a refund. once more, has anybody else appealed this and made it?
Old 10-01-2012

I don?t seem that they will have a refund until technical support says it can't resolve your difficulty. They are unable to do that unless you send them an e-mail. According to me, I think that you should attach the nerosupport.cab file, it will hold some information regarding your system but won't get "everything". The information isn't disclosed to anybody exterior of Nero.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,