Thread: How to get Nero Vision to detect AVIVO / ATI STREAM

How to get Nero Vision to detect AVIVO / ATI STREAM

Hello friends, I have install the ATI Stream on my system, so the the nero vision is not able to detect it. I have tried many of the method but none has worked for it, i am having the Radeon HD 4200 onboard, so i have also update the driver of it and even of the Windows 7 64bit. Then also it was not able to fnd it, so what should do and is there any method which i can used to make the nero vision be able to detect it. So please help me guys with it. Thank you.

Re: How to get Nero Vision to detect AVIVO / ATI STREAM

You should check that the AVIVO is been compatible with the video card which you are using it. As there are many of the different version of it so it might be the problem that might occur. Sometime is due to the manufacture or the computer vendor, which does compatible with it. There are different version of the AVIVO which are compatible with the different card and they do all different things. I have the same problem so this what the solution was given by the tech team of Nero. I would suggest that you better send a email to the tech team then you will be able to get the solution to solve it.

Re: How to get Nero Vision to detect AVIVO / ATI STREAM

Thanks, but when i was search for the settings of it then also i was not getting and even i have gone to the nero original site to check it and it has no information about it.