Thread: Acronis True image 2012 running slow on windows XP

Acronis True image 2012 running slow on windows XP

I’m facing through some problems with the Acronis true image 2012 software. The thing is that I just bought the Acronis 2012 registered copy and got it installed on to the windows XP. After installing the Acronis what I have noticed is that the computer is running slow, whenever I load the program it starts up very slow, apart from this others file when opened It takes more time to load. So for checking out the exact issue I tried to uninstalled the Acronis 2012 and found out that the system was running fine without any problems.

So I’m not getting it the reason for this, why the system of mine is running slow. Have anyone came against this type of issue as I’m not able to get what the problem. If someone having knowledge about this please let me know as it can help to solve this issue.

Re: Acronis True image 2012 running slow on windows XP

First thing I would like to know is what is your system configuration, as if your system is getting slow after installation than what I think is that the system you are using its configuration maybe old or below the minimum requirement. So due to this your system might b running slow. So for this my recommendation to you is that you should try to upgrade your system and then install the Acronis True image 2012.

Actually …. I have recently bought the system and is built with the latest config. So according to me I don’t think so it should have any issue of system running slow due to the installing of the Acronis 2012. So according to me what I think the reason for getting the system slow is due to some other reason and not due to the system.

Here is the config of my system:-

CPU : intel i5 quad core
    Memory : 4GB RAM
    Storage : 500GB SATA
    Mainboard : MSi P55A-GD65

I don’t think so there should be any such type of issues as I have got Acronis True Image 2012 installed it to my system and is working fine as my system carries similar configuration as yours. So what I think is that it should also work with you fine.

If you are getting problem with the system getting slow after installing the Acronis True Image 2012. Then my suggestion to you is that try downloading the ISO copy from your Acronis account and try installing it and see whether it having the same issue or not. As some time the copy you buy might be having some problems and due to that you might be getting this issue.

So try downloading the copy from the Acronis site and install it on to your system.

I tried doing the same as you have told. I downloaded the ISO files from mine Acronis account an installed it on my system. But still having the same issue, so for this I thought that I should try installing the windows OS again. I know as this will not affect the issue but hope if it works then would be fine for me. So reinstalled the windows XP but this I’m seeing is that while clicking on the other application it freezes and need to restart the system. So is there any other solution for this that can solve this issue as it seems very frustrating and cannot work on it.

According to me the issue you are facing seems complicated, the only thing you can do is try to report your issue to the Acronis as they might provide you with the solution for your issue.