Thread: windows 7 backup and restore or Acronis true home page 2011

windows 7 backup and restore or Acronis true home page 2011

I have bought a new PC just a month ago I am using windows 7 operating system on my pc and I think this one as a great operating system I have no problem with my pc till now ,but I just wanted to know that as a safety measure whether I use the built –in windows backup and recovery or should I use the Acronis True home page 2011 for my computer. Please recommend me about this .

re: windows 7 backup and restore or Acronis true home page 2011

If you are using windows 7 then it is best for you to use the windows backup and restore it produces safety copies of important files so you are always prepared for loss. You ca n use this facility to backing up your files to a network also. But you must be aware of that windows 7 backup uses shadow copies not the actual one to store many versions of the backup.

I am using acronis from a long time and 3 months ago I have update the latest version of acronis which is acronis home page 2011 and really this works very great , it creates the exact copy of your entire disk and suppose if your hard drive fails even this will also doesn’t matter to you , just remove it and place it into another drive and boot to the acronis DVD and restore the image , you will experience that nothing has happened to your disk.

You can use windows 7 built-in backup and recovery facility because windows 7 ultimate edition also include system imaging in windows back up and it works really great , if you are talking about normal compression then windows backup and recovery creates bigger files then those produces by acronis but you can say that windows 7 is slower than ATI.

If you are using the windows backup and recovery in windows 7 then you must be aware that you will need the full version of windows 7 to get the backup of your entire system but for the time you are not using any other backup and recovery software it is very good for you to use windows built-in backup and recovery facility to protect your operating system

I am using windows 7 from a long time and from my experience windows 7 is the best because it provides important features like system recovery and backup ,system backup support and the windows backup features of windows 7 is very useful as it allows you to backing up the operating system , if your windows is corrupt by any file then you can restore your windows to the original condition without any issue, there are many third party application available from many other manufacturer but most of this application are not reliable, this application may cause your operating system to crash , so it is better for you to use windows built-in backup and restore to backup your operating system as well as your personal data.

Re: windows 7 backup and restore or Acronis true home page 2011

I would like to recommend that you can use anyone you want because there is no problem either with windows backup and recovery or acronis true home page 2009 , I have used both the backup previously I had used acronis 2009 it use to be very good and then I have switched to windows 7 ultimate edition this also works great for me but the only problem is it uses the shadow copy sevices.