Thread: "Nero 11 Already Installed" error message while installing Nero 11 Platinum

"Nero 11 Already Installed" error message while installing Nero 11 Platinum

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit on my pc and i am trying to install Nero 11 Platinum but while doing this i am getting an error message saying that:"Nero 11 Already Installed" and then I have to press on the x button to cancel the installation. I have searched on various websites for a solution but cannot find anything. If you people can find the fix for this issue then please let me know about it. Thanks

Re: "Nero 11 Already Installed" error message while installing Nero 11 Platinum

I would first suggest you to uninstall the Nero 11 older version from your pc and for that you can use the Revo Uninstaller software on your system. Revo uninstaller will help you to remove all the unwanted files and registry key from your computer. Once you run the Revo uninstaller then you will be provided by a different list and choose Nero 11 from there and remove it. After that install the Nero 11 Platinum edition.

Thank you but even after cleaning the system with Revo Uninstaller software I am still facing this same problem. I first uninstalled the previous version and then reinstalled the latest version to no avail. So if you can provide me some other solution to fix this problem then it would be helpful. Thanks

Yes i have also found that Revo uninstaller wont work at all. I found Revo misses hundred of entries in registry while uninstalling any programs. While installing Nero program make sure you have disabled all other antivirus program on your system. If you do not disable the antivirus on your computer, you will not able to install Nero properly.