Thread: unable to perform backup on Acronis true home page 2009

unable to perform backup on Acronis true home page 2009

In order to protect my images ,videos, e-mails, programs, critical files etc from losing I have installed Acronis true home page 2009 install on your computer in the last week when I try to perform back-ups of all my data and files then every time a message will be displayed says that it is initializing and I have wait for 10-15 mins thinking that it will start performing in few more minutes but I have tried waiting for more than 30 minutes again the same result at last I have to cancel it when there is no option, I don’t know why this is happening whether I have to reinstall acronis and try to reinstall it again. please help.

Re: unable to perform backup on Acronis true home page 2009

I think you should not directly uninstall the acronis in this you can lose all your data , so instaed of doing this you can try to install acronis again by downloading the install file from your acronis personal account ,first start your install file and select install option from it as you choose this option the install will be proceed and during installation you will be stop automatically and getting an repair option , you just choose this option this option will repair your error and rewrite the install file properly by replacing your existing install file.

If you are facing problem during performing backup of your system using Acronis 2009 then I think you should try reboot your computer and after performing reboot shut down your computer and restart it and then try to perform backup, I hope this time you will be able to perform back up without any error.

If you are using the acronis home page 2009 from a long period then your problem is related with one of your corrupted program file in your system so instead of wasting time in solving such problem you just install some latest update like Acronis vm Protect6 , I think this solution will be really helpful to you.

If you are thinking of doing uninstall acronis and reinstall it again in this case you may be lose all your data including your program and files, so it is better for you to keep complete backup of your data before uninstalling acronis , to keep complete backup of your entire system use your 2009 T1 bootable cd .this one is the longer process to carry out but this one is a necessary prevention.

I would like to recommend you that you should try with this latest update Acronis True Image Home 2012 version instead of doing uninstall and reinstall method , this is the best backup software from acromis till date and when you use this update you will definitely experience improvement in this update you can quickly and effectively recover your data if you have deleted your file accidently or it might be lose by system viruses . even you can recover your entire data in the case of hard disk failures.

In my opinion before taking any action you should contact with the Acronis tech support this is an easier method for you and they provide you a easy fix for your problem otherwise they informed you about the latest and best upgrade version .