Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to fix a cell number in excel for mac os

Windows Software

Old 08-01-2012

How to fix a cell number in excel for mac os

Hi friends recently I was trying to fix a cell in excel for mac os, but however I canít able to fix it. I have tried many things to do but still not able to do that. So I just want to know how can i fix a cell in excel for mac. I am a PC user and i always used the F4 key, but i canít find it for excel for mac. If you guys have any of the information then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated.

Old 08-01-2012

Re: How to fix a cell number in excel for mac os

According to my suggestion if you are using the Mac Os then, from the Mac XL Help ("Keyboard Shortcuts" topic). You just have to use the CMD-And then Toggle the formula reference style between absolute, relative, and mixed. This is one of the way that you can do in mac os to fix a cell number in excel for mac os.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,