Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2012

Best Format to create monthly salary slip in Excel

Hi friends, I just have started the new business in SEO. So I just decided to design the good monthly salary slip which I should give to the company employee. But however I am quite confused regarding the designing part for these monthly salary slip in Excel. If you have any ideas or any suggestions then please let me know. Which Format should I used to create the monthly salary slip using Excel.
Old 06-01-2012

Re: Best Format to create monthly salary slip in Excel

According to my information you should try to make use of Google or any of the official site to get the best format demo for creating the salary slip. Just type ?excel payslip template? in the search bar and view the images of various format for this salary slip and select according to your choice.
Old 06-01-2012

This is simple to create the salary slip using excel, just right click on tab at the bottom of sheet. And then select Insert after selecting you will see a box at the bottom "Templates on Office Online". So click on that, it will bring you to Office Templates with many categories to choose from.
Old 06-01-2012

At starting even I was also confused for the creating the salary slip, so one of my friends suggested me this official link
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/
So with this link I get much option for creating the various sheets in Excel. May this will help you out.
Old 06-01-2012

Make use of the Google to search the ?excel payroll template?. This is one of the simple way to decide the format for the payroll slip.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,