Thread: Adobe photoshop not supporting the hardware peripherals

Adobe photoshop not supporting the hardware peripherals

Hi, I have been using photoshop for long time, but suddenly I have started experiencing the problem with my hardware parts like mouse and the video card. My mouse stops while using the photoshop sometimes it shows the problem with video cards. How can I solve this problem?

Re: Adobe photoshop not supporting the hardware peripherals

If you are having any problem with the video card then check whether driver of the card is able to support the configuration required to run photoshop. You might need to change the video card. What is your pc configuration? You should not have the minimum requirement as said in the requirements, as it means it will work in such configuration but won’t give you the best performance. If this is applicable to your pc then you need to upgrade your computer.

I also had problem dealing with my installed copy of photoshop . Whenever, I used to use the left key for selecting tools or other function like marquee tool. I use windows 7 and I have 4 GB ram too with core2duo processor still I would suffer from this. Later I came to know that it was NIC card that was causing this problem. I can’t say this with 100% surety but since when I removed it the problem never came back. May be the card drivers are not compatible. But how come photoshop has problem with every hardware !

Actually, when your hardware driver fails to work with the adobe photoshop, it marks them as not compatible to work! You should find the latest driver for your hardware in order to work with the photshop or else your hardware will be of no use in your system. It may happen that due to compatibility issues your photoshop starts crashing.

If you have network card problem then this is because the you are saving the files on the network or in network drive. As photoshop tries to access the files you have stored on the network drives, the drive may not be able to work in the same speed with the photoshop . According to the photoshop it is risky to have your files on the network because you can lose your files on the network.try saving your files on your own computer and see if it still shows the problem.

Sometimes such hardware problem occurs when two or more processes tries to hold the same resource. Follow the steps given below to solve it:
    1. Right click on the “my computer” and go to “properties”
    2. Now go to the device manager. There you will see the exclamatory sign (!) that is the symbol to show the issue.
    3. Click on it, it will show all the hardware devices connected to the computer.
    4. Select the one which is giving you the trouble.
    5. Now go to the properties and then resources .
    6. Disable the automatic setting for this device.
    7. If you see another setting for the device then change “setting based on”
    8. Now select the device from “resource setting”.
    9. Now select new setting and save it.