Thread: How to import i-tines lyrics into songbird

How to import i-tines lyrics into songbird

I have windows 7 installed on my PC and I am using i-tunes since very long time on it, but recently I have downloaded songbird audio application , I think it is the best alternative to i-tunes, I have imported all the songs to the songbird ,but the problem is that I am unable to import lyrics from i-tunes to songbird, if anyone knows how to do this then please reply me.

Re: How to import i-tines lyrics into songbird

You cannot import lyrics to songbird directly you can add lyrics to files once they are in songbird, if you want to get the lyrics, you need to search for the internet and download add-on , once you download this add-on then you can easily get the lyrics which is automatically added to your files. You can also download lyricsmaster to get the lyrics ,once you download than go to tools and then select add-on ,there you find Lyricsmaster then select setting and organize accordingly ,finally press ok.

You can also add lyrics manually to the songbird either by typing the lyrics or by copying and pasting from a website, you can also edit the lyrics for a particular file which is imported from i-tunes, first you just have to open songbird library and then do right click and select “metadata editor.“ then select “lyrics” tab, when you select the lyrics a blank field will appear in which you can enter the lyrics, if you done with the lyrics click ok to save the lyrics.

I have recently downloaded the songbird 0.7 audio software as I am new to this software I want to know how to import i-tunes files to songbird and I also heard that It also need some add-on to get the lyrics ,I don’t know where to get this add-on, please help me.

You can import your i-tunes files into songbird easily, first open i-tunes and select all the files you want to import ,then closed the i-tunes, now open the songbird and go to tools > settings > import media there you can organize the path to your i-tunes library, once you done with this then select import library, once you will select it within a few times it will import all your i-tunes file into songbird.

It is very easy to import i-tunes files into songbird, if you are having a songbird 0.7 then to add i-tunes files to songbird you just go to ‘preferences’ and select “ i-tunes importer”, you have to download add-on to get your i-tunes file into songbird , you can download the lyrics add-on from the tools/add-on menu, you can download “lyrics plugin “ add-on to get the lyrics it is one of the most common downloaded add-ons