| || |
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Unable to save CSV and Unicode in Microsoft Office 2003
Originally Posted by Gania
I have the answer to the question which you have asked, but before that let me tell you that there is difference between what is displayed and what is kept hidden in the Excel .csv file. So you wanted to do the unicode of the .CSV file then follow the step
- Open the Excel file in which you are having the information, it should be the .xls/.xlsx file
- Now go to the "Save As" and in that you select the "CSV (Comma Delimited) (*.csv) as the save file type
- When you have selected that then click on save
- Now you open the Notepad.
- Now tey to open the .csv file which you have saved it, when you will search for the file then select file type "All Files"
- Once the file is been opened then go the file and select the "Save As"
- So when you are saving it then you will see the option of the Encoding in the bottom, so you select the UTF-8 (Do not select the ANSI, if you do that then you will lose all the contacts).
- You now click on the Save and it will be saved in the UTI 8,
Now you will be able to get all the contacts and also you can import the contacts.
Thanks, i know just came to know that how to get the unicode for the CSV file and i have the method it is been working for me. I have tried the other method to get but none was not working.