Thread: How to convert APE files to MP4 format

How to convert APE files to MP4 format

I have bought Apple I-pod last month and it is really a great device from apple , I have installed i-tunes on my pc and enjoying listening songs and watching favorite videos on my i-pod ,but in the last week when I was trying to play a song on i-tunes a message was displayed says that file format not supported ,I think this is because the song is in APE format and I don’t know how to convert APE files into mp4,I have also tried ape video files but this is also not supported, I don’t know much more about ape files and if anyone knows how to convert ape files into mp4 than please help me.

Re: How to convert APE files to MP4 format

APE format is also known as monkey audio format is an audio data conversion . while using this kind of format it is possible it will not supported by many portable music player or some application such as i-tunes as you have mentioned, but when you are trying to convert ape files to mp4 it will definitely affect the audio quality. This audio format is supported with only some special programs like monkeys audio , Mplayer, DT soft Daemon Tools, etc.

Many users want to convert ape files into mp4 because mp4 supports in almost all music player and application and also mp4 files can be easily shared over the internet , to convert ape files to mp4 you just have to download an special audio converter called Total Audio Converter which is provided by coolutils.
    Using this converter you can easily convert ape into mp4 and total audio converter supports many formats like wav,mp3, OGG,APE,FLAC,MP4,AAC and MPC.

To convert ape files to mp4 you can also download a software called ‘MP4 MP3 Converter’ this software also supports batch conversion. After downloading the software you have to install the software,
    1 In that software you can choose ape files by clicking add files button and then add this files to conversion list
    2. you have to choose one more files and click then click to open button
    3. finally select mp4 and then click convert button to convert all ape files into mp4 format , after conversion is complete you can play and browse your files as you want by choosing ‘play Destination’ and ‘Browse Destination’.

If you are having an apple ipod and trying to play ape files instead of mp4 conversion you should try Apple Lossless compression format this is an open source and supported on all i-pod and i-phones , and it is also supported by devices of other manufacturers such as windows phones and third party android application.

Now you can easily convert ape files into mp4 by simply downloading ‘Audio Transcoder’ after downloading you have to install it and run this software easily for conversion .