Thread: how can I open a GHS file

how can I open a GHS file

How to open ghs file ?? I am unable to find the same. Please give me suggestions about this relevant topic. Help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: how can I open a GHS file

A GHS file is usually called a digital ghost which stores the information about the hard drive and other disks in the form of digital image. After that it uses that source for recovering the lost data. Ghost saves the main part of the disk image as GHO file. After completing this,ghost saves the data which has been exceeded in file called GHS files.

You should uninstall and then reinstall the original version of norton ghost software. If you do not have much information about your original version then check if any version of norton ghost is applicable and can manage your GHS files. Norton ghost 9.0 version is not applicable for opening the GHS file. Try some other.okk…

Explore your Norton Ghost and check if the GHS file is corrupted or not. If it is not corrupted it should start effectively. Click on open and find the GHS file.

You should download and install ghost explorer which is a serious competitor for norton ghost. Ghost explorer is completely free software program which is available online. After installing you can easily open the GHS files. You can therefore you are able to search contents and extract the files and directories from this GHS image.

You should scan the registry if you are unable to open your GHS file. Usually your windows registry stores all the configurations of your file and folder. A link to a file has no existence. Microsoft has the registry and website will usually perform the scan. This will make you open the file.

Thanks a lot friends for your suggestions. Hugely appreciated. I can now open my GHS file easily. Thanks again..