Thread: Lag seen while using the RealPlayer

Lag seen while using the RealPlayer

Hi friends recently I have install the RealPlayer in my system, so while making use of this application I have seen some of the lag in the performance. I have tried several things to overcome this lag issue but however I fail to overcome this issue. So I just want to know how to overcome this issue and what are the conditions responsible for this kind of issue. So if you guys have any of the information about this then please let me know. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Lag seen while using the RealPlayer

I think this is the compatible issue for this application there for the file that you are trying to play in this RealPlayer, So first make the verification for that file, whether it is support by this RealPlayer or not. Some of the time the file format is unsupported and not compatible with the application. So maybe this will be one of the reason for the lag or the issue that you seen in your RealPlayer.

I think there is the need for the software update, because this is possible that if you are facing any of the compatible issue then there are the chances that the application might be out of date. So for that reason it is fail to support the latest version file or the media file. However this is also true that the RealPlayer lag because it cannot handle the file’s encoding format. So after the updating of the necessary software, you can possibly play the file without any of the lag.

You just have to check the application playback settings, may be the RealPlayer is set to stream media at a delay or at lower quality. So there you have to access the playback settings, so for that you just have to click on the RealPlayer” tab and then you have to select the ‘Preferences’. After that a pop-up window will open, from that window you have to select “Playback Settings” and there you have to make sure that the Pause Clip at Start” is deselected. And then you just have to select “Hardware” and then you just have to make the verification of the “Playback Performance” section. Now from the list of option you just have to select the “Best Quality” setting and then you have to press the “OK.”

There may be the chances that the version of the application is out of date and it fails to supports for encountering some performance. So for that reason there is the presence of the lag while streaming media with the RealPlayer. So for that you just have to make the verification of the Update, to check for the update Click the “RealPlayer” tab and after that select “Check for Update.” And if needed then make the update of the RealPlayer.

I think there may be the need for examine the hard drive; this is necessary if there is the performance problems with other applications in addition to RealPlayer. Because due to over storage of unwanted data on the hard driver may slow down the processing speed. So due to this reason the system indirectly compromise streaming media within RealPlayer.

So there is the need to remove the unnecessary data from the hard drive to make the improvement of the system's efficiency.

This application performance issue is due to improper installation, so I think there is the need to make the reinstallation of this RealPlayer in your System. So for that you just uninstall the existing RealPlayer and then make the reinstallation of the RealPlayer may the reinstallation will resolve this issue.

There may be the chances that the RealPlayer is not able to stream media because may the RealPlayer cannot able to handle the file’s encoding format. So there is the need to make the installation of the latest release of RealPlayer.

I think this is the compatible problems for the particular format that you are trying to play with the RealPlayer. Still I have not seen a single issue with this media player.