Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to restore cell gridlines lost after coloring the cell in Excel?

Windows Software

Old 04-01-2012

How to restore cell gridlines lost after coloring the cell in Excel?

While working on my Excel worksheet I sometimes color cells. When the cell is returned to white the gridlines for those specific cells are gone. How can I restore them?

Old 04-01-2012

Re: How to restore cell gridlines lost after coloring the cell in Excel?

White is a color and it hides the gridlines. Highlight the cells you want to restore grid line after removing the color. On the "Home" tab, click on theme color and select "no fill" (the icon below the standard colour). Unhighlight the cells. Also you can go for None for the same purpose. it is totally dependent on you whether you wanted to use No Fill or none.
Old 04-01-2012

Re: How to restore cell gridlines lost after coloring the cell in Excel?

In order to get the requirement of yours you have to use following steps.
  • Click on the Office button and click on Excel Option.
  • Go for Advanced into that look for Display option for worksheet and click on Show gridlines and select a new color. If you donít wanted to have any gridlines than simply uncheck Show gridlines checkbox.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,