Thread: Getting error code 12052 with Nokia Ovi Suite

Getting error code 12052 with Nokia Ovi Suite

I am using Nokia N73 mobile phone and I have installed Nokia OVI suite in my computer. I was trying to update software of my Nokia N73 mobile phone and while updating the software al the things starts properly but it suddenly give error 12052. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling Nokia OVI suite but that does not help me to solve this problem. Please help me with this.

Re: Getting error code 12052 with Nokia Ovi Suite

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer. You have mentioned that after reinstalling the Nokia OVI suite also you are getting this problem. I think you should reinstall USB drivers in your computer and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. You have to also try to solve this problem by installing Nokia Connectivity cable drivers.

I have searched on the internet about this problem and I come to know that due to malware also this type of problem can take place. To solve this type problem we have to run Malware scanner in the computer and after cleaning the computer from malware problem will get solved. I think you should also download the malware scanner program from the internet and after downloading that you have to run that in your computer and then you have to connect your mobile phone again with your computer and after doing that you have to check whether you are able to update the software or not.

According to me after trying this solution you will not face same problem again and if you still get same issue then let me know.

Same problem was occurred with me also and after that I have tried many solution to fix this problem but after that also I was getting same problem again and again and after that my friend suggested me to run malware scanner in the computer and after that I have tried same trick and after running the malware when i tried to update the software from Nokia OVI suite at that time I didn’t get any error. I will suggest you to try same solution and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

In your system you should disable antivirus software and Firewall and after disabling that you have to see whether you are getting same error while updating the mobile software or not. I am telling you this because disabling antivirus and firewall can also help us to solve these types of problems. I hope this will be helpful for you.

Thank you for helping me. I reinstalled USB drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the USB drivers in my computer also same problem was occurring. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem cleaning the computer with the help of malware cleaner and then also problem was still there.

Disabling the antivirus and Firewall does not help me to fix this problem. Now what should I do to solve this problem.

Instead of using Nokia OVI suite in your computer to update the Mobile software I will suggest you to use Nokia software updater. You should first download Nokia software update from the internet and after downloading the Nokia software updater you have to install that in your computer and after installing Nokia software updater you have to connect your mobile phone with your computer and then software updater will look for the latest available software for your mobile phone and then it will update your mobile phone. Try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to download the Nokia software updater in your computer then you can download the Nokia software updater from official site of the Nokia and then you have to install it. In your computer if you have Nokia PC suite installed then you have to click on Tools and after that you have to click on software update. I hope it will be helpful for you.

Are you using latest version of the Nokia OVI suite in your computer or not? If you are not using latest version of the Nokia OVI suite in your computer then you have to download the latest OVI suite in your PC and then install it in your computer and then check what the result is.