Thread: While synchronizing videos Nokia suite crashes

While synchronizing videos Nokia suite crashes

I am using Nokia N8 mobile phone and I am facing problem with Nokia Suite. In my computer I have installed nokia Suite 3.2.100.0 and whenever I synchronize video at that time Nokia Suite crashes. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: While synchronizing videos Nokia suite crashes

Are you facing this problem while synchronizing any particular video or you are facing problem while synching any video. If problem occurs with any particular video then there might be problem with video otherwise problem is with Nokia suite in your computer. I hope this solution will help you to detect exact problem.

If you are facing this problem with every video you try to synchronize then problem is with the Nokia suite in your computer. You have to uninstall Nokia suite from your computer and after uninstalling Nokia Suite from your computer you have to restart the computer and then you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and then you have to install Nokia suite again in your computer and after installing the Nokia suite in your computer you have try to synch videos again and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If in your computer if you have installed any additional codecs then you should first remove that codecs from your PC and then you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to try to synch videos again and then check whether Nokia suite is working properly or not. i hope this trick will be helpful for you.

I have uninstalled Nokia suite from my computer and then I have deleted all the temp files from my PC and then I have installed Nokia suite in my computer again and then my problem get solved. Now I am not facing any problem. Thank you for helping me.