Thread: Rhapsody is terminating with run time errors

Rhapsody is terminating with run time errors

I have Sandisk Sansa clip MP3 player which I have bought 3 months ago the player was really great with amazing sound quality and some great features and in the last month I have downloaded and install Rhapsody software on my computer to transfer music to my music player but every time I try to open this software is terminates with a run time error so I have tried with reloading the software but it comes with the same result. If anyone having information regarding this issue then please help me.

Re: Rhapsody is terminating with run time errors

I am running windows7 on my computer and I have installed rhapsody for my Sansa fuze and when I try to open it to transfer music then I am also getting the run time error showing that the codex are not supported I have tried with reinstalling the software many times but still the same problem . if anyone knows how to solve this error then please help me.

I think this type of error cause because you have not downloaded the latest version of the rhapsody software and if you are running windows7 on your computer then try to install the latest version of the rhapsody and once you so it then you don’t need to run the software in the compatible mode.

I think this run time error mostly because of the two reasons either visual libraries runtime components are missing or because of the software problem . if you are getting the run time error because of the codex are not supported then try to download and install the latest visual libraries runtime components and still the problem persist then make sure whether the software you are using is compatible with the operating system you are using or not. If it is not compatible with your OS then install the latest version of the software.

If you are getting the run time error while opening the rhapsody software and tried with uninstalling and reinstalling the software and still unable to get out of the issue then I think you should try to contact rhapsody technical support team to get out o this issue.