Thread: Which Image editing software is comfortable with Mac OS X Lion?

Which Image editing software is comfortable with Mac OS X Lion?

Hello friends recently I switch to new Apple Mac mini in OS X Lion. It was really hard to getting replacement PC software but I get it there. But one thing I was unable to find which is like Photoshop photo editing software. I got The GNU Image Manipulation Program but it not working consistently. I did lot of expense on Mac mini, that’s why I want some cheap source. Please help me with suggestions?

Re: Which Image editing software is comfortable with Mac OS X Lion?

I will suggest you that you can install Adobe Photoshop elements 9. This software creates high quality outputs. This software is easy to understand and easy to edit. It is very advance image editing software. I think you have to install this Adobe Photoshop elements 9 software. If you have any difficulty then you can ask me, I will clear you doubts.

Paint.Net is one of the best Photo editing software. In this software you can get very unique and innovative features. It has different types of tools and special effects. You can get its tutorials, plug-in easily. As my suggestion you have to select Paint.Net image editing software which will give you amazing experience of quality pictures. I am using this software that’s why I can tell you about its features.

Thank you for your suggestions, both suggestions will very helpful for me. As per your suggestion you both were not mentioning about the cost of software. Please let me know its updated price. If get any information please share with me.

You can download Aperture and Pixelmator. You can get this in Apple application store. As per my knowledge Pixelmator is really close one to Photoshop. And it’s very cheap so I don’t think so you have any problem in that. You can follow my suggestion so will get proper image editing software as like your requirements.

I completely agree with above solution. Pixelmator is definitely best software for Mac. You will get any kind of tool which is required to editing. It comes with high-tech features. Its interface is superb, in comparison between Photoshop and Pixelmator, I will surely choose Pixelmator. I think it’s much better than Photoshop. Pixelmator is your correct solution. If you have any queries related to Pixelmator, then you can reply me

I want to ask you, can you explain me about features of Pixelmator. As per your above suggestion I am get interested in Pixelmator. I want know about its features and other information. Also tell me the cost of the Pixelmator.

Yes sure I will explain you about its features. Basically Pixelmator is fantastic software.
    First I like it interface, it was really dam good, and then you can edit images on layer based. Also you can get 40 amazing tools with color correction tools which were 15. You can use 150 filters. You can get hear iphoto library. You can export your file for web. There are so many features which I can’t explain you hear. You can get in tutorials. As far as Price is concern, I think price may be around $29.99. Any other queries will be welcome.

Thank you for explaining me again. As you said its features, I am really get exiting to see Pixelmator. I am quite impressed with its features. I will definitely try this image editing software. Thank you again for your valuable reply.

benalmeer Guest

Paint.Net is one of the best Photo editing software. In this software you can get very unique and innovative features. It has different types of tools and special effects. You can get its tutorials, plug-in easily. As my suggestion you have to select Paint.Net image editing software which will give you amazing experience of quality pictures and it is totally free of cost. I had great experience with it that's why i'm telling you about it tools.