Thread: I want serial key of Sony Vegas Pro 11

I want serial key of Sony Vegas Pro 11

Where I can find serial key for Sony Vegas Pro 11. I had used this tool and it is a awesome video editor. I had dual boot system. I want to create some video on the base of a client project. I had tried software. It has lot more feature than compared to any. My system was infected with virus so I had formatted the same installed windows back with ubuntu on the other side for backup work. I need help to find the serial key for this tool. Can anyone share the same.

Re: I want serial key of Sony Vegas Pro 11

You cannot ask for serial key just like that. You will need to buy the full version for $599.95. It is not free for use. Go on the official site and buy the full version. It is not allowed to ask for such keys directly. It is called as piracy and you can be under legal penalties for the same.

It is right. If you go on asking this kind of question then you will be banned surely. This software is the first to use hardware acceleration to achieve new levels of performance and features. The tool is awesome and it is a commercial product. To get this you have to buy a license key for the same. As you said that you are using Ubuntu also then you can go for a open source alternative rather asking for a pirated software. The one which I know is OpenShot Video Editor. Download this, it is free for linux. With OpenShot Video Editor can cut video, add audio, order pieces to your liking and add transition effects. I will not say it is going to give full features like Vegas Pro but it is a better and free alternative and you do not need to ask for such keys illegally.

There is another tool called as Lightworks. If you are looking for a real heavyweight digital video editing software then you can go for this. It is actually designed to work with commercial films and it is used by many. The best thing is that is free. Import and Timeline allows you to work efficiently, and configuring multiple workspace provide the comprehensive task of assembling and retouching. Lightworks is a professional tool and you need advance knowledge to use this software. Don't go for pirated tools they are not recommended.

It is a good tool but not for free. The price is right. The more you can do is get a free trial of this software. Click on the below link to download a trail of this software and use it.
    Vegas Pro 11 Trial

It is not legal to ask for such keys and it is for sure that no one is going to provide this here. The above solution is best. Go for a open source alternative which is recommended. Kdenlive is the tool that is best alternative and I am using it. It is a non-linear video editor operating environments for GNU / Linux. It is very simple to use and comfortable. Other than this it supports tons of file formats. Kdenlive is compatible with the formats supported by FFmpeg video and image formats supported by Qt4. In addition, you can capture DV and HDV video and webcam sessions or on the Desktop.