Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 hangs while loading Intel HD graphics driver at booting

Windows Software

Old 30-12-2011

Windows 7 hangs while loading Intel HD graphics driver at booting

HI, I own a dell machine in which i have installed windows 7 and it has a Intel HD graphics so for that I had installed appropriate drivers as well. but still the thing is like whenever i load those drivers my machine hangs at the time of booting, and this happens randomly?I mean to say sometimes it just load the home screen perfectly and sometimes just stuck at there itself and with no other option I have to boot the machine once again..and even after that there isn?t any guarantee as it will start normally. Anyways please let me know if there is any solution for this. thanks.

Old 30-12-2011

Re: Windows 7 hangs while loading Intel HD graphics driver at booting

As you have mentioned like this is happening only because of the drivers that you have installed, so why don?t you reinstall them? Because surely some problem will be there in the driver that you have installed. but still the thing that made me confused is like why this is happening? Haven?t you installed perfect rather appropriate drivers? Because i do have installed them but i am not having any such problem.

Either see according to me the possibilities should be like you have installed incorrect drivers or they are corrupted somehow or simply some of the file have just stopped working. So in order to resolve any possibilities mentioned simply you have to reinstall the drivers.
Old 30-12-2011

Though I have the same opinion as the above user but still while reinstalling them you should make sure as you are installing the most recent drivers in the machine and not the one that you have already installed.
Old 30-12-2011

you should also make sure about the BIOS installed in the machine, have you ever changed any configuration in the BIOS, because once i was also having problem at the time of booting and that is just because of the incorrect configuration in the BIOS?! Thus i would like to recommend you that you if you have done anything yet then you should make sure those changes are done perfectly or else it would be better if you get them to their default once and see whether you are getting the same problem or not. but still if suppose nothing seems to be varied then it would be better as with the drivers you can update the BIOS as well. As far as most recent update for the BIOS is concerned then you should try to get it from your product manufacturer?s official website.
Old 30-12-2011

see there could be so many reasons can cause such problem in your machine so how can you make it as this is only happening because of the drivers? I mean say it might be possible as some of the startup program might be causing such problem in the machine. thus according to me you should try to disable all those programs once and they try to boot the machine and if suppose it started normally that simply means problems is because of one of the startup program only..!

So don?t be confused as now you have to simply enable them one by one so that you can figure out which program is causing problem, so that either you can remove it or simply get an solution for the same.
Old 30-12-2011

This could be some problem with the registry according to me, have you ever tried any registry cleaning software? If not then you can try that as well, in fact there are many available with the free copy as well as paid one.
Old 30-12-2011

I would like to recommend you that though you have tried the most recent drivers but still i do have found it faulty in my case. Thus when i installed the previous drivers that?s the older one then without having any problem i was able to start the machine thus would like to suggest you that if those newer drivers wont resolve the problem then you should try with this older drivers as well and that you can download it from here.
Old 30-12-2011

Well, if you are still pursuing the same problem then simply this is not the drivers that you have installed but the operating system that you have installed.

Have you ever tried reinstalling the operating system after reinstalling the driver? If not then i think you should do that thing before doing anything else, because see if there will be any problem with the software only then simply this problem should be resolve after reinstalling the operating system in your machine. although while installing that try to avoid installing from the same source from where you have installed it last time. It would be far much better to make use of another disk.
Old 31-12-2011

Is this machine comes under warranty? If so then why don?t you contact service center for further assistance regarding the same? Because I think that will be far much better to contact them rather than striving with such condition. Because though this seems some problem with the software part but lately this could become a nightmare with hardware as well and for resolving that you may have to pay more than at present.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,