Thread: Where can I get SmartAX MT882 ADSL MODEM drivers for windows XP & windows 7

Where can I get SmartAX MT882 ADSL MODEM drivers for windows XP & windows 7

Hi, i have a PC in that I have installed windows XP as well as windows 7 and I am using it as dual boot system. Thus as mentioned in the title please suggest me from where can i download drivers for the modem mentioned and which should be compatible with both the installed application as well. any suggestion regarding the downloading will be appreciated.

Re: Where can I get SmartAX MT882 ADSL MODEM drivers for windows XP & windows 7

You can simply download the driver from the LINK i have mentioned, and really when i was searching about the same i was quite annoyed at their official website as well. because I have found out in each and every section but couldn’t find any such file. But still anyways you should download it from here itself.

Hi, i have a PC in that I have installed windows XP as well as windows 7 and I am using it as dual boot system. Thus as mentioned in the title please suggest me from where can i download drivers for the modem mentioned and which should be compatible with both the installed application as well. any suggestion regarding the downloading will be appreciated.
    Have you checked Huawei’s official website? Because it might be possible like you may get the appropriate drivers from there itself.

See i have mentioned the LINK from where you can download the drives for your modem.

Hey I have the drivers but still i just want to know whether the 32bit drivers supported in the 64bit machine? Because I have noticed as the driver that i have is of 32 bit and the operating system that I have installed is of 64bit. And if not then please do mentioned from where can i download drivers for 64bit OS as well.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but still do let me know whether i have to install drivers in both the operating system or only in one of them?