Thread: Is there any software for cracking Wi-Fi password?

Is there any software for cracking Wi-Fi password?

Hi guy I need to know is there any software for cracking the Wi-Fi password . I searched ever where but unable to find any does anyone having the wifi password cracker software can you attached the link here I would be glad to know

Thanks in advance

re: Is there any software for cracking Wi-Fi password?

Even I have the similar issue in fact I have a little problem or rather questions about how to unlock the password of a wireless network, to begin dire that my knowledge on this subject are almost nil and I do not know if you could bring up to date by any method or program to achieve my goal , which is none other than internet to enjoy at the expense of another

The first step to crack WEP passwords a Wi-Fi is to put the card in monitor mode, which you call in listening in your previous post. But this step must be done always, be the program that is, so you should be looking for you for your chipset drivers that allow you to monitor mode, and you will get the rest information on google you have to search

I ve done google searching I HAVE ALREADY THERE. The screen tells you the chipset is Atheros. Point one solved. Hardware specifications of the Device Manager WildPackets are a link to information, and when you read it carefully internet access. If you search Google for "evo-W108 OvisLink chipset" in the second or third link will appear that the chipset of your card is Atheros. Second, if you search for "peek Atheros driver" you will surely WildPackets page where you can find drivers for Linux and Windows that lets you put the card in monitor mode to listen to others without associate packages.

I recommend you learn a little bit of linux, because the windows wifi hacking is practically nil.Find a sharing called Troppix on Google, is available in many places, and also seeks to "hack wifi troppix manual" in google. With that you get an idea of what you ask for and how to do it .

I have a WI-FI USB key, namely the D-Link DWL-G132, I find drivers for aircrack anywhere.
    The Atheros chipset is not now the model but the chipset if it is compatible with this program.
    Anyone know where I can get the necessary drivers?
    I have a LiveCD of BackTrack

I installed the driver and the hardware adapter that I get .now I am using Atheros Wireless Network Cardbus Adapter AR5005GS instead of Ovislink which was previously using , the problem is resolved and the screen mode appears in and the packet will increase, but it takes a long time to get in 6 Hours 21000aprox get., so I want to know if this is normal, is also sometimes and not continuous. Besides that what I really want know how much time takes to complete the process?

How long it takes depends on the activity that is in that network, not the same to connect to a Wi-Fi where there is a P2P application running at peak to connect to a WLAN where only one person talking on MSN. You have to have patience to get up to 100000 packets. Another solution is to capture an ARP valid and reinserted, as it will generate enough traffic and you can still capture a better rhythm. To see how this you have to look the Department of Security and Networks again Google it and thread there is something about the algorithm Andreas Klein, I also suggest you to look st . The tutorial is a bit advanced but now that you deal with the Aircrack not think you have many problems, because the tutorial is based on the suite of programs and a few others.

Hey hi I'm interested in the subject and I'm not an expert on this but I would like to learn more, in my case I have a wireless network that is blocked, what possibly I have to do to have it connect to , I have a nokia 5800, and appreciate any information that can provide

This is the Steps to crack Wi-Fi WPA and WPA2 PSK passwords:
    1. First you've got to Download and install Wireless Security Auditor. open the app.Wireless Security Auditor
    2. Go to File and from the drop down menu choose ‘Add WPAPSK Hash Manually’.Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor File
    3. At this moment within the fresh window enter the WiFi networks SSID or broadcast ID and hit OK.Wireless Security Auditor SSID
    4. This instant the protection Auditor be able to do a dictionary match search until the password is found.Wireless Security Auditor WPA WPA2

Re: Is there any software for cracking Wi-Fi password?

This program awful , it takes ages and u dont even Acknowledge if it'll realize any passwords. There are approach higher programs that take seconds to hack the password. And however i couldnot hack any password by this software.Please tell me how am i able to break wpa2psk by suggests that of this software.