Thread: What is power4gear hybrid?

What is power4gear hybrid?

I am very keen to discover new technologies which updates all these days. I want to gather information about power4gear hybrid software. Can any on give me the relevant information about it. Any help will be appreciated .thanks in advance.

Re: What is power4gear hybrid?

Power4gear hybrid is the latest updated software developed for ASUS PC models. Which gives you the permission to control the power consumption and general power settings and that too directly without any disturbance. User can overclock the CPU very quickly which will surely yield high performance. Through a setting called Extreme turbo in it you can enhance processing power of your computer two times more than it was earlier.

Power4gear hybrid has an advantage that doubles the processing power of your computer but has a disadvantage too that it drains your battery very quickly and increases the heat. although it is used by 15440 users of Software Informer. Power4gear hybrid program executable files are My_Vault.exe, P4G.exe, P4GXui.exe. but overall it is a decent software to your computer if you usually play intense graphic games.

In the market there are two similar softwares such as RMClock and NHC. But NHC does mnot works with all computer and RMClock is not exclusive to a model and it’s interface does not look appealing.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions guys. Really appreciated. I was also planning to buy the Power4gear hybrid software but I’ll find some alternate because it has an vital disadvantage.